Saturday, July 31, 2010

Getting Ready

I am SOOOO excited for the upcoming school year. I have been preparing and getting everything ready. I am planning on starting on August 23rd, the day my husband goes back to his school. I was so reluctant to start planning but once I got started I couldn't stop.

School is going to be totally different then last year. First, my sweet little Mason will be starting Tot School. The adventures of Mason will be very interesting but it should be fun. Structure will not be the name of our game with this active 1 year old. I have so many things planned for him but just like with Austin, I will have to just go with flow to see what he is willing and able to do. Our second change is Austin will have a schedule for the day. I am going to try this to make our day flow a little better. I have noticed he does much better when his day is planned for him. Also I have decided to do work boxes with Mason and and workbox/draws with Austin. Mason will have three and Austin will have about six. I can't wait for this and think that both boys will do great with this.

Well on to more planning. I can't wait to see my little ones grow and learn this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment