Sunday, September 19, 2010

What would make you think I ate the paint!



The week in Itty Bitty Infant School, M got to eat paint. I attempted to let him do a hand print tree which ended in my strong minded, determined little man stealing the paint brush and doing his own thing.

M also got to try out his new crayons that his Aunt Anne got him for his birthday. The actual crayons lasted about 1 minute before M decided they were a snack. 



M also decided to allow his brother to help him with his peg board. These rare moments do not happen ever often so I just sat back and enjoyed the 30 seconds of peace.


And of course it would not be a successful week if M did not help his big brother with his workboxes. This week he decided he was going to do his brothers worksheets. Its so nice when you have brothers to help you. 


And to wrap up this week M decided it was time to learn to drive. Who wants to wait for mommy to take you somewhere.

9 comments:

  1. Hi just calling by from your latest follower Via Tuesday Blog hops. Love meeting new bloggers. Have voted also for Top Mommy Blog Awards. Looks like you are doing a great job entertaining the little ones. Hope you are having a wonderful week so far.Be sure to check my blog out www.jamarahcraftycreations.blogspot.com
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!! We are your newest followers! We hope you will follow us back at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com! Have a great day =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how absolutely adorable are your little ones! I am a new follower from the blog hop and I really look forward to reading more of your blog. :)
    http://txbramletts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet blog and adorable kiddos. :)

    Have a great week!!

    Dawn @ Mom-a-Logues
    http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from the Blog Hops! Stop by when you get the chance. I have a Meet Me Monday blog hop and a Wandering Wednesday blop hop and I would love if you could join in.

    http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there,

    New follower here from the Friday Party Hop. Great blog you have here, look forward to reading more. Would love if you came by for a visit.
    I love new followers.

    Thanks alot,

    Marie
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from trendy treehouse. Love all your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great recording of your kids early days for you and them to enjoy for years to come. Your little paint-eater reminds me of my little ones. We made homemade playdough and I tried to get pics of them playing with it, but every shot had my two year old with the spoon to her mouth. Aren't kids the greatest!! Nice to find you at New Friend Friday.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I'm new on the Blog Hop! Just wanted to let you know that I'm following you now! Check out mine?

    www.helloglamour21.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    XOXO -Kia

    ReplyDelete