Thursday, September 30, 2010

Itty Bitty Infant School

M is 13 months old!

M had a very busy couple of weeks. M has been working on his sign language. He can now reluctantly say please, more and on occasion cookie. He is also working with using a spoon and getting much better at it. 

M enjoyed his latch board for a brief second (literally)


 M also worked with ice. He has such good hand eye coordination and was able to get most of the ice into the opening of the formula container.



 I also attempted to have M do an art project that I read about on a blog. The idea was to put contact paper down sticky side up and let him place construction paper pieces on it. I don't know if it was just the project or if my contact paper was not sticky enough but M had no interest at all.


And of course we have our weekly workbox helping. This time M decided to take all the tabs off for his brother. I think M thought if all the tabs were off, mommy would think A was done and he could go play. Notice the blur in the corner of the picture. This is M running off when he noticed mommy caught him "helping" his brother. 


Here M thought that the workboxes would work out much better in the middle of the living room. What would I do without my wonderful little helper (not have to pick up as much!)


And like any good boy, M decided to help mommy organize all of our pre-folds. 

But M did do a lot of hard work this week. He had to open the giant fire truck floor puzzle box all by himself and dump the pieces out on the floor without any help from his brother. 


Here is my favorite picture of M this week. He has such a great personality and will do anything to get people to laugh. 

Who said a colander has to be used for cooking?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and am glad I did because I have 12 month old twins and am having a hard time finding tot school activities for such young kids! I will be reading along for more ideas, thanks!

    ReplyDelete